Clare B255 Safety Tester (For the Hire Industry)
The Clare B255 is a comprehensive electrical safety tester. It is recognised as the industry standard and is the product of choice for the hire and service/repair industries. Its simple operation, compact size and wide range of measurement functions all contribute in making the Clare B255 tester the leader in its class.
The B255 is recognised as the work horse of the testing industry. Its strength of construction makes it ideal for the toughest of environments.
With the ability to perform five different tests, testing with the Clare B255 will ensure compliance with European and International standards for Class I and Class II products, such as EN60335, EN61029, EN60065, EN50144 and EN60745. Tests: AC flash Earth bond Earth leakage Power / Run / Load
The Clare B255 is 400W x 180H x 250D mm in size and weighs 10 kg.
Clare B255 Key Features Include:
- Simple clear controls.
- Unsurpassed reliability and value.
- Analogue display of results and operation
- Provides a full suite of electrical safety tests including Earth/ground bond, hipot/flash testing load/run and leakage testing.
- Used by thousands of Technicians through out the world.
- The robust workhorse for the rental sector and equipment service departments.
- Supplied With HT Probe, EC Clip Lead, Output Box, Fault Simulator, Test Log, Guard plug, Mains Lead and an Instruction Manual
Please contact us with your requirements, we’re here to help.
Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we consider ourselves a leader in our field. When you purchase a PAT Tester or receive PAT Training from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it.
Clare B255 Safety Tester (For the Hire Industry) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Clare B255 Safety Tester (For the Hire Industry) please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.