The Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Timer is an automatic circuit breaker timer and motion analyzer for medium and high voltage substation circuit breakers. It is intended for use on circuit breakers with one contact per phase. Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Timer incorporates features commonly found on more complicated test systems, but is designed to be smaller, simpler to use and less expensive than other similar test sets. This makes the Megger EGIL ideal for utilities as well as high voltage maintenance companies.
Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Timer features
- Suitable for testing timing and travel on all circuit breakers with single interrupter per phase
- Extremely easy-to-use and reliable
- Two separate timing channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts
- Analog measurement channels for travel transducers or general voltage/current measurements
- Static and dynamic resistance measurements using optional SDRM201 accessory
Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Timer Kit Contents
- Time measurement cables GA-00160, GA-00170
- Cable set for sequencer GA-00082
- Transport case GD-00190
- See data sheet for range of optional accessories
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger (Programma) EGIL Circuit Breaker Timer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.