CABLE CLAMP TRIPLE 27 - 38
- Manufactured from polyamide (PA), glass fibre reinforced.
- Resistant to oils, UV, ozone, salt, moisture, acids and even nuclear radiation.
- V-0 (UL94) self-extinguishing, Halogen-free.
- Temperature range from -40°C to 120°C.
- The mounting holes have a diameter of Ø 15.5 mm which means that threaded rod couplers can be used to extend the threaded rods in any desired place. As a result, mounting multiple layers of cables will not result in any damage. Expanding your existing set-up in the long term is quick, easy and cost effective.
- An extra mounting hole has been added to the bottom part so that you can mount it using a stud bolt or regular bolt.
- Coloured black.
- Available pre-mounted.
- Tailor-made fastening material is also available.
|Type||Triple 27 – 38|
|Cable ø||3 x 27 – 38|
|* Dimensions in mm|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
CABLE CLAMP TRIPLE 27 - 38 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the CABLE CLAMP TRIPLE 27 - 38 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.