BSD CLASSIC ARC FLASH JACKET, TROUSERS, DUNGAREES AND SWITCHING COAT - Class 1, 37.7 CAL/cm2
The jacket has a high stand up collar for extra neck protection, a plastic staple zipper and concealed push-buttons for easy opening/closing, reflective piping at the pockets, sleeves and front/back for visibility.
The dungarees come with an easy stretch strap and clasp for easy access and a comfortable fit. The trousers has an easily adjustable waistband with 8 belt loops. The dungarees and trousers both have a variety of useful storage pockets, a plastic staple zipper, reflective stripes on the pockets and legs and knee pad pockets for the wearers comfort.
The switching coat has double layering on the front and sleeves. It is 110 cm in length and has a walking slit on the back and identification pictograms on the collar of the coat.
BSD CLASSIC ARC FLASH JACKET, TROUSERS, DUNGAREES AND SWITCHING COAT features include:
- Fault arc protection of class 1 or class 2
- Arc rating of 37.7 cal/cm2
- Optimised for industrial washing, constructed from mixed fabric: modacrylics (> 50 %), cotton and other fibres
- Low weight per unit area of 320 g/m2 or 500 g/m2 (9.5 oz.yd2 or 15 oz.yd2)
- Reflective strips and reflective piping on all garments
- Extremely breathable, RET-value Ret = 4.00 m2 Pa/W according to EN 31092 / ISO 11092
Available colours: Navy/Royal Blue
Available sizing: 22 – 110
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
BSD CLASSIC ARC FLASH JACKET, TROUSERS, DUNGAREES AND SWITCHING COAT - Class 1, 37.7 CAL/cm2 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the BSD CLASSIC ARC FLASH JACKET, TROUSERS, DUNGAREES AND SWITCHING COAT - Class 1, 37.7 CAL/cm2 please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.