Bonded Semi-Con Removal Tool
The MF1+/60 is a multifunction tool that enables the user to shave the bonded semiconductor at the desired length with a chamfer on the semiconductor cutback. Stylus in option score the peelable semiconductor or chamfer the insulation. Silicone required for non peelable semiconductor.
- Smooth finishing over insulation
- Sliding thrust embeded in the tools to set semiconductor remaining length
- Fine tuning of blade with a ‘click’ for each 1/10 mm
- Diameter: 18 – 60 mm
- Thickness capacity: 0,4-1,4 mm
- Angle of the chamfer on the semiconductor: 14,5°
- Remaining length of the semiconductor: 30-40-45-50-55 mm
Length: 305 mm, Width 85 mm, Height 100 mm
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.