The Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester determines the health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah by taking measurements of the most important battery parameters. The Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester measures cell impedance, an internal ohmic test, cell voltage, intercell connection resistance and ripple current. The Megger BITE3 measures float current and the harmonic content of the ripple current.
Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester Features
- Determines health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah
- On-line testing with Pass/Warning/Fail calculations
- Measures impedance, interconnection resistance and cell voltage
- Windows CE operating system with 32 MB of memory
- Measures float and ripple currents
- Includes ProActivT Database Management Software
Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester kit contents
- BITE3, 110/230 V ac, 50/60 Hz, CE-marked BITE3
- PowerDB software 1001-381
- Canvas carrying case 35788
- RS-232 null modem cable 33533-1
- Line charger EV6280-333
- Battery EV6121-492
- Dual-point lead set BI-10002
- Tip kit BI-10017
- Operating manual AVTM BITE3GA-00384
- Bluetooth kit Headset and dongle for PC XC-06000
- Calibration kit BD-90002
- Soft carrying case for MOM2, charger & cables GD-00620
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger BITE3 Battery Impedance Tester User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.