The Megger (Programma) ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester is a powerful test system for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. The ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester is also used to test the transformation ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents. Up to 8 kA can be generated.
ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester Features
- Most advanced primary current injection test system to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more
- Modular design to permit optimal user configuration of output current vs. unit size
- Compact transport cart facilitates portability into switchgear rooms with limited space
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating, thus eliminating corruption of test result
ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester kit contents
- A cart (Art.No. 50-00092) is always included with purchase of a complete ODEN system
- Cable set(s) for connection to the object under test must however be stated as a separate item in the order
- Cable for connecting current units in series is included with purchase of a current unit
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger (Programma) ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester (400V) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger (Programma) ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester (400V) User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.