The Megger BGFT Battery Ground Fault Locator identifies, tracks and locates ground faults in ungrounded dc battery systems on-line. The Megger BGFT Battery Ground Fault Tracer is particularly effective in a high electrical noise environments, as the strength of the test current can be adjusted. The Megger BGFT eliminating trial-and-error procedures and locates faults without going off-line.
Megger BGFT Features
- Ground faults in ungrounded dc battery systems easily located
- Operates in high electrical noise environment
- Simplifies fault tracing by identifying fault characteristic (resistive and capacitive) magnitudes
Megger BGFT kit contents
- Battery Ground Fault Tracer,120/240 V ac, 50/60 Hz, CE-marked 246100B
- Fused source leads, 20 ft (6 m) 29386-3
- Current transformer, 2 in. (5 cm) with leads, 4 ft (1.2 mm) 29999-1
- AC power cord, 6 ft (1.8 m) 17032-7
- Feedback cable, 40 ft (12 m) 29998
- Padded accessory bag 29996
- Battery, 9 volt 1482-1
- Operator’s manual AVTM246100B
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger BGFT Battery Ground Fault Tracer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger BGFT Battery Ground Fault Tracer User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.