The quality of insulation is critical to assure proper, uninterrupted and safe functioning of electrical circuits. The Beha-Amprobe Insulation Continuity Tester is designed to diagnose and prevent the breakdown of the insulation in various parts of the electrical system such as wires, transformers and motors. The KMP7036 features three testing voltages covering wide range of commercial and residential applications.
ROBIN-AMPROBE INSULATION-CONTINUITY TESTER
- Tests insulation of wires, cables, transformers and electrical motors
- Selectable test voltages 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Test button hold to perform the Dielectric Absorption Ratio Test
- Continuity test @ 200mA short-circuit
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Built in voltmeter and red light warning for live circuit indication
- Large, backlit display
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement
- Data Hold
- Test lead resistance zero facility
- Low battery indication
- Safety CAT III 600V
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Beha-Amprobe KMP7036 - Insulation Continuity Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Beha-Amprobe KMP7036 - Insulation Continuity Tester please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.