The Beha-Amprobe DGC-1000A earth resistance clamp meter is a ground resistance tester that measures ground resistance, current, and continuity in multi-grounded electrical systems. The clamp-on ground resistance tester enables the users to measure ground resistance of a ground rod without the use of auxiliary ground rods. Clamp-on ground resistance tester is used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting the ground under test.
The DGC-1000A is both user-friendly and accurate. The on-board memory and data logging features make your work more efficient.
BEHA-AMPROBE DGC-1000A FEATURES
- Accurate ground resistance measurement from 0.025 to 1500 Ohms
- True-rms current measurement including leakage current
- Accurate readings regardless of power quality in less than 10 seconds
- Continuity beep if the resistance is lower than 40.00 Ohms
- Simple and easy to use, no test leads or auxiliary electrodes necessary
- Data logging capability – 116 records
- Individual data point recording
- User selectable high & low ohm audible alarms
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Low battery indicator
- Large LCD display
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
Beha-Amprobe DGC-1000A Earth Resistance Clamp Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Beha-Amprobe DGC-1000A Earth Resistance Clamp Meter please refer to the product datasheet.