Description: Three piece ArcFlash switching suit, HRC 4, ATPV 51 cal/cm². Consists of a long jacket with bib and brace trousers and full hood. It is metal free. The ATPV rating is indicated on both garments.
Jacket: 88cm long jacket (Large) with zip, FR Velcro front closure and knitted cuffs.
Trousers: Bib & Brace trousers with adjustable button leg openings.
Hood: Ventilated hood.
Colour: Royal Blue
Size: S – 3XL
Fabric: Permanently flame resistant UltraSoft®, pre-shrunk.
Applications: Electrical industry
Hazard Assessment: Thermal effects from ArcFlash
- The only TRIPLE certified arc flash suit on the market!
- Certified to SANS 724 (South Africa), IEC 61482-2 and CE (Europe) and NFPA 70E (USA)!
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breathability, absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Excellent abrasion resistance, 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
- Designed to interface with the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range.
- Optional: large heavy duty carry bag or back pack for Survive-ARC® protective clothing and accessories.
Fabric: NFPA 70E; ASTM F1506; OSHA 1910.269; EN ISO 11612; EN ISO 11611;
IEC 61482-1-1; ASTM F1959 & OEKO TEX STANDARD 100. Garment: SANS 724; ASTM F2621; IEC 61482-2; CE 0339
ATPV¹: 51.5 cal/cm²
HAF²: 93.9 %
Electric industry: ArcFlash clothing protects from thermal effects of arc flash only.
This product must form part of an appropriate set of PPC and PPE to protect
against the hazards of arc flash.
¹ ATPV: Arc Thermal Performance Value. The higher the value, the more insulated one is from second degree burn.
2 HAF: Heat Attenuation Factor. The higher the HAF%, the more heat is blocked by the fabric.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ArcFlash Switching Suit, ATPV 51 cal/cm² (Hood Ventilated) Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.