Survive Arc Jacket with zip, storm flap with Velcro closure, two side pockets, knitted cuff and collar and attached fleecy liner. New “Easy fit” design for comfort fit and modern appearance.
Survive Arc Jacket Product Information
Sizes: S – 7 XL
Material: Fabric: Permanently flame resistant Survive-ARC® Indura UltraSoft®, pre-shrunk. Outer shell: woven, 305 g/m². Liner: fleece, 372 g/m². Cuff and collar: rib knit
SANS 724:2010; NFPA 70E:2009; IEC 61482-2:2009; ASTM F1959; ASTM F1506; OSHA 1910.269; NFPA 1977; EN 531; EN 470;
ATPV: Outer shell 12.4 cal/cm², Liner 21.8 cal/cm², Jacket 41.6 cal/cm²
Application: Work wear for electrical workers, emergency services, hot metal (red metals), oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Survive Arc Jacket Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment/fabric. Flame resistance remains as when the garment is new, and can never be washed out or worn off.
- Machine water washable at home or in an industrial laundry.
- Excellent breathability, easy on the skin in all climatic conditions.
- Cool cotton comfort.
- Excellent moisture/sweat absorbency.
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ArcFlash Jacket – Winter 41.6 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ArcFlash Jacket – Winter 41.6 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.