Survive Arc Chino trousers with Nomex® zip fly closure, two side slit pockets, two back jet pockets and belt loops. Regular design for comfort fit.
Survive Arc Chino Trousers Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue
Sizes: 71cm > 54cm 28” > 54
Material: Fabric: Permanenetly flame resistant Survive-ARC® Indura UltraSoft® fabric, pre-shrunk, 305 g/m². Thread: Nomex
Fabric: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; 1977; 2112; CGSB 155.20; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO: 11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100 & ASTM F1959.
SANS 724; ASTM F2621; IEC 61482-2;
ATPV¹: 12.4 cal/cm2
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Survive Arc Chino Trousers Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
We also offer the following related products:
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ArcFlash Chino Trousers 12.4 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ArcFlash Chino Trousers 12.4 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.