The Seaward Apollo 500+ Portable Appliance Tester is a sophisticated and advanced tool that offers comprehensive testing capabilities for electrical appliances, making safety assessments accurate and efficient.
A fast, great value ?plug and play? PAT Tester with a comprehensive range of tests and advanced data transfer and storage features. Apollo 500 offers fast and efficient electrical safety testing with secure and complete data management.The Apollo 500 features all of the required tests of the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice along with remote data transfer, USB upload/download and a memory to store up to 10,000 complete test sets.
Ideal for Professional PAT Testers, Electrical Contractors, Facilities Managers, Operations Managers.
Optional Extra ? Company Logo & Contact Details template on your labels can be created and installed at additional cost.
Key Features include:
- High definition colour display
- Store 10,000 appliance records, Bluetooth connectivity
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Built in electrical risk assessment tool, User configurable tests
Electrical Test Functions:
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement
- Point to point testing (earth continuity and insulation resistance)
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current, Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- RCD test, Power socket test
|Seaward Apollo 500 Plus Pro Bundle
|Seaward Apollo 500 Plus Pro Bundle + Software
|Seaward Apollo 500 PAT Tester Plus Elite Bundle
|Seaward Apollo 500 plus Elite Bundle + Software
Interested in PAT Testing? Book your place today!
Not exactly what you’ve been looking for? Please send us your specific requirements. We’re happy to help.