DMA 35 is a portable density and concentration meter that you can take along for quick quality checks directly on-site.
The intrinsically safe DMA 35 Ex is suitable for measuring the density or concentration of flammable or explosive chemicals in hazardous areas. The instrument with Ex-marking II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 considerably contributes to a safe working environment.
Your sample is filled directly from the sample container into the measuring cell using the built-in hand pump. Within seconds your DMA 35 shows the measured result on the large display.
Via the integrated RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) interface, samples are identified wirelessly within a second. By scanning an RFID tag attached to the respective sample container, the sample name and measurement settings are automatically changed for the following measurement.
With its robust housing, DMA 35 is built to withstand the knocks and spills of outdoor use.
DMA 35 EX?Features:
- Explosion-proof design – Secure handling of explosive and flammable samples: The product version DMA 35 Ex is intrinsically safe.
- Quick sample identification via RFID – The DMA 35 Ex identifies samples wirelessly via radio.
- Reliable technology from the market leader – More than 45 years of experience in digital density measurement based on the oscillating U-tube principle are packed into the heart of your DMA 35.
- Built-in convenience – DMA 35: measures, calculates and corrects the temperature influence. You: read the final result off the large screen.
- Intuitive operation – As soon as you hold DMA 35 in your hands, you will know how to operate it, without any explanation.
- Wireless data transfer (IrDA) – No more cable tangles ? printouts and data exports are performed wirelessly via infrared.
DMA 35 EX?Technical Data:
|Measuring range density||0 – 3 g/cm3|
|Accuracy density||0.001? g/cm3*|
|Repeatability s.d. density||0.0005? g/cm3|
|Temperature control of sample||no, automatic temperature compensation of result|
|Measuring range temperature||0-40 ?C (32 to 104 ?F)|
|Accuracy temperature||0.2 ?C (0.4 ?F)|
|Repeatability s.d. temperature||0.1 ?C (0.2 ?F)|
|Measuring range pressure||not specified|
|Sample volume||approx. 2 mL|
|Full range viscosity correction||no|
|Automatic bubble detection (FillingCheck?)||no|
|Inspection of measuring cell||Inspection window|
General Technical Data
|Dimensions||140 mm x 138 mm x 27 mm**
(5.5 in x 5.4 in x 1.0 in)
|Weight||396 g (14 ounces)|
|Display||Monochrome graphical LC display, 41 x 55 mm, 160 x 240 Pixel|
|Communication interfaces||1 x IrDA, 1 x RFID|
|Automated sample filling||No|
|Supported measuring units||Density units, alcohol units sugar/extract units, H2SO4 units, API functions, ten programmable custom functions|
|Internal data storage||1024 measured results|
|Data handling||Printouts on IrDA printer; data export (TXT, CSV) via IrDA to PC|
|Power supply||Two AA alkaline batteries|
|Mobile (off-the-line) use||Yes|
|Battery type||Alkaline battery 1.5 V, type EN91 (LR06, AA) from Energizer Industrial|
|Protection class||IP54 (use in light rain or snow possible)|
|Materials in contact with sample||PTFE, PVDF, PP Faradex, Viton, borosilicate glass|
|Ambient temperature||-10 ?C to +50 ?C***|
|ATEX certification||Yes, ATEX marking II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4|
* Viscosity < 100 mPa.s, density 0 to 2 g/cm3
** Without pump and filling tube
*** The sample must not freeze in the measuring cell
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.