The PCITS2000/2 Primary Current Injection Test Set is a two-wheeled unit (with handle) for operation by one person. The PCITS2000/2 Primary Current Injection Test Set has a separate hand-held controller connected by an expandable cable, which allows the operator to work close to a protective relay while controlling a test. The PCITS2000/2‘s maximum output current is 2000 A a.c. at line frequency, and by changing the range switch, half the rated output can be obtained at twice the voltage.
Megger PCITS2000/2 Primary Current Injection Features
- Test relay protection systems and their current transformers together
- Current level maintained though test circuit resistance may rise due to heating
- Built-in timer to record protection relay operation
Megger PCITS2000/2 optional accessories
- 2000 A low inductance lead set (3 m long) 6220-462
- Timer/low current leadset 6131-340
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger PCITS2000/2 Primary Current Injection Test Set Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.