The Masterlock “DANGER – DO NOT OPERATE” lockout tags are heavy-duty tags designed for lockout/tagout procedures. The tags have a size of 5-3/4″ high x 3-1/8″ wide and feature a 7/16″ dia. brass grommet that can accommodate all safety padlocks. They comply with OSHA lockout/tagout standards and are made of durable polyester laminate that resists water, grease, and extreme temperatures. The tags are constructed with heavy-duty materials that can withstand over 50 lbs. of pullout force, meeting OSHA requirements. Each item consists of one bag containing 12 tags and 12 ties. The tags can be customised with relevant information such as names, departments, and expected completion dates to enhance safety and organisation during lockout/tagout procedures.
Masterlock “DANGER – DO NOT OPERATE” lockout tags. This item consists of 12 heavy duty lockout tags.
Masterlock “DANGER – DO NOT OPERATE” lockout tags features
- 5-3/4″ high x 3-1/8″ wide heavy duty English tags
- 7/16″ dia. brass grommet accepts all safety padlocks
- Complies with OSHA lockout/tagout standard
- Durable polyster laminate resists water, grease and extreme temperatures
- Heavy duty construction withstands over 50 lbs. of pullout force (meets OSHA requirement)
- Customize with name, department, expected completion
- One item consists of 1 bag with 12 tags and 12 ties
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.