3MTM EMS Path Marking Tape and Rope, is virtually a maintenance-free solution for marking and locating the path of underground plastic pipes and conduits that helps eliminate the problems and costs associated with tracer wire and test stations.
Feature of 3MTM EMS Path Marking Tape and Rope
- Can be installed near or above buried assests
- Easy to follow, create a detectable path above ground
- For use in open trench and HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling) applications
- Do not require batteries and there is no need to hook up an external transmitter or spend time searching for access points
- The markers work independently, so even if a section of caution tape is cut or removed, the other markers on the tape will continue to provide an accurate location
- Come in 5 frequencies creating a uniqute identification for each utility type
|Depth||Roll Length||Marker Spacing||Telephone||Power||Water||Waste water||Gas|
|Tape||up to 4ft||400m||8 ft||7611XR||7612XR||7613XR||7614XR||7615XR|
|up to 3ft||400m||12 ft||7611||7612||7613||7614||7615|
|Rope||up to 4ft||300m||8 ft||7701-HTS||7702-HTS||7703-HTS||7704-HTS||7705-HTS|
|up to 4ft||300m||8 ft||7701-R||–||–||–||–|
HTS = Hight Tensile Strength, XR = Extended Range, R = In-Conduit
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
3MTM EMS Path Marking Tape and Rope Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.