3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series
As with all 3M Dynatel Cable/Pipe Locators, the 7500 series provides accurate pipe, cable, or Sonde depth measurements, giving a digital readout in feet and inches, or centimetres(user-selectable). All Dynatel locators 7500 series and fault finders are also compatible with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities. The locators are easy to use, featuring a simple menu-driven interface that let you select audio sounds and enable or disable receiver frequencies depending on you needs.
Feature of 3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series
- 6 active frequencies for direct connect and transmitter output options in 3, 5 or 12 watts
- 4 induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power
- Trace view mapping display
- Push button depth to all underground markers( passive and iD)
- Receiver rechargeable battery kit
- All frequency mode in direct connect(4 simultaneously)
- Automatic impedance matching
- Ohm meter with high voltage detection
- Rugged, industrial temperature range
- 240VAC output protection
- Reads and writes to 3M iD Markers
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series Datasheet
For additional technical details about the 3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.