The 3M Dynatel Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series is a feature-rich device with 6 active frequencies for direct connect and transmitter output, 4 induction frequencies, a trace view mapping display, push-button depth measurement for all underground markers, a receiver rechargeable battery kit, automatic impedance matching, an ohm meter with high voltage detection, and rugged construction suitable for industrial environments. It also offers 240VAC output protection and the ability to read and write to 3M iD Markers, providing a comprehensive solution for locating and managing underground assets.
As with all 3M Dynatel Cable/Pipe Locators, the 7500 series provides accurate pipe, cable, or Sonde depth measurements, giving a digital readout in feet and inches, or centimetres(user-selectable). All Dynatel locators 7500 series and fault finders are also compatible with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities. The locators are easy to use, featuring a simple menu-driven interface that let you select audio sounds and enable or disable receiver frequencies depending on you needs.
Feature of 3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series
- 6 active frequencies for direct connect and transmitter output options in 3, 5 or 12 watts
- 4 induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power
- Trace view mapping display
- Push button depth to all underground markers( passive and iD)
- Receiver rechargeable battery kit
- All frequency mode in direct connect(4 simultaneously)
- Automatic impedance matching
- Ohm meter with high voltage detection
- Rugged, industrial temperature range
- 240VAC output protection
- Reads and writes to 3M iD Markers
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we?re happy to help.
3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series Datasheet
For additional technical details about the 3MTM Dynatel TM Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series please refer to the product datasheet.