Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester
The Primetest 50 offers exceptional lightness and portability as well as a simplified range of tests. Simply choose the test you require; either earthed appliance, double insulated appliance, or mains cord testing.
The Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester is a hand held battery powered manual portable appliance tester that is small and easy to handle. With its simple 3-button functionality, it couldn’t be easier to use – just choose the class of equipment you would like to test and push the appropriate button. The Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester displays a pass & fail indication as well as the actual test result value.
The Seaward Primetest 100 is ideal for those looking to test the electrical safety of office electrical equipment items like: computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, PC’s, IT equipment and computer IEC leads.
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester features
- Easy to use
- Battery powered for mains free testing
- Compact, rugged enclosure
- Simple push button test action
- Test Class I and II equipment including IT and business equipment
- Extension and IEC lead tests
- Mains socket wiring check
- LCD display with digital reading
- Clear pass/fail indication
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester kit contents
- Supplied with test lead, IEC lead
- Instruction manual
- Deluxe carry case with shoulder strap
- PATguard Elements manual entry software
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.